Protecting Today. Preparing for Tomorrow.
FINANCIAL STRATEGIES TO GET AHEAD
Equipping people to build a strong financial future.
Saturday, March 21, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn Winnipeg-South
About Financial Strategies to Get Ahead
If you're like many people today, you make a decent to good income but are finding it harder and harder to get ahead. It may also seem like the traditionally suggested strategies just aren't working for you.
At Financial Strategies to Get Ahead, you'll be equipped with a blueprint you can use to organize your finances for success. Throughout this one day seminar, you will learn how to structure your finances so that you are in a position of strength, control and stability no matter what comes your way - an emergency or an opportunity. You'll also be introduced to alternative financial tools and strategies that will help you keep more money, have access to more money, and grow more money, so that you can reach your goals and do what is important to you.
This seminar is good for adults of all ages who are looking to improve their financial future and are ready for some strategies typical banks won't offer.
Founder - Fresh Ground Financial
Authorized Infinite Banking Concepts Practitioner
Insurance & Investment Broker
Merv is an Independent Insurance and Investment Broker, and the Founder of Fresh Ground Financial. After being in the financial industry for 20 years, Merv felt there was a greater need for the industry to empower people to make healthy financial decisions through good financial education. Fresh Ground Financial began in 2013, and since then has grown a name for itself for helping people build strong financial plans through great education.
Insurance and Investment Broker
Brendan has been an Insurance and Investment Broker with Fresh Ground Financial since 2017. He specializes in helping families build strong financial plans. After working with Non-Profit Organizations for over a decade and seeing the challenges and the stresses people faced due to poor finances, Brendan switched careers so that he could help families build stronger finances and a better future.
- What's up in Canada and the impact it has on our financial decisions.
- The pro's and con's of Registered Plans - RRSP's, TFSA's, RESP's, Pension plans.
- Understanding the role of insurances - Life, Disability & Critical Illness.
- The Infinite Banking Concept - a powerful & predictable wealth building strategy.
- How to build wealth and invest well - disciplined investment strategies.
- How to organize income for success & deal with debt efficiently.
- How to put yourself in control - during emergencies and opportunities.
- How to deal effectively with your biggest expense - an alternative to a traditional mortgage.
- How to build a strong and stable financial future - the secure foundation and four pillars.